Re: gEDA-user: Looking for a project

Tomaz Solc wrote:
By the way: Some time ago I made a very cheap A/D converter (components
cost cca. 50 EUR) that used a modified ethernet adapter on PCI bus. It
had maximum 10MHz sampling frequency (TDA8703 IC)

I had some problems with reliability of the FIFO buffer but I believe
that would be simple so to solve. Maybe you could make something out of it.

I'd like to see your bill of materials and design for that Tomaz. It's the start of some ethernet labview-like gear.

John Griessen