Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Throw the Bugzilla out of window

> A suitable file transfer mechanism is for example exchanging files
> via SILC :)

We already have a simple universally supported solution for this.
They're called URLs.  Put the file on a web server somewhere (your ISP
normally provides space for this) and post the URL.

> Sending 100MB by emails yields dunno how much - about 150MB? - on
> the way - and what?

That's for EACH person on the mailing list, whether they want it or
not, whether they have a 56k dialup or broadband.

> I got 1Mbps up to the home and don't mind if RX on my Ronja shines
> for a while ;-)

Big deal.  I have a T1 and I still don't want huge emails clogging up
my inbox.