Re: gEDA-user: PCB: Throw the Bugzilla out of window

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:52:39 +0000, Karel Kulhavy <clock@twibright.com> wrote:
> Btw, don't you want to start hanging around on SILC? I pronounced SILC
> the official chatter support medium for Ronja:
> http://ronja.twibright.com/mlist.php#chat

I don't think you get it. Does the word "meritocracy" mean anything to you?

Whether it be file transfer, email attachments, or chat rooms, you're
not going to get people on this list to blindly follow you if all you
do is complain about the existing methods, and don't contribute
something back in return.

--
- Charles Lepple