Re: gEDA-user: pcb, howto get plain rats lines instead of circles

Am Mittwoch, den 08.10.2008, 08:06 +0200 schrieb Bert Timmerman:

> The pads of the components (probably) live on an undefined layer on the
> component side of the board so the only way to connect to an inner layer
> is by via-in-pad ! without traces.

Thanks for your reply.
You are refereing to b2.pcb, a board generated from scratch with
gsch2pcb. It may be true that for this board layers are missalined, I
did no manual control.

But for b1.pcb, where i noticed the problem for the first time all layer
stacking should be ok.

And as I told. Problem is for components near below and above a copper
rectangle, but not on left and right side.