Re: gEDA-user: pcb, howto get plain rats lines instead of circles

Am Dienstag, den 07.10.2008, 23:46 -0700 schrieb Ben Jackson:
> If you
> replace the rectangle in that b2.pcb someone sent out with a new one
> that's taller than wide, it works fine.

Great!

Really seems to work for rectangles taller than wide!
In this case all seems to be OK, if I place components on left side, on
right side, on top or bottom of rectangle.

Seems that for polygons we get no circles at all?

Best regards

Stefan Salewski