Re: gEDA-user: pcb, howto get plain rats lines instead of circles

On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 16:31 +0100, Peter Clifton wrote:

> > Here is a patch "fixing" IsPointInBox. I've not tested it extensively
> > (with a radius parameter passed).
>
> And here's a fix to allow arbitrary polygons.

Ben, as you know the Polygon code better than most, I'd appreciate your
review of those patches if you get chance.

Is there any reason why the existing code picked out and worked with
rectangular polygons only?

Should I commit my two patches?

--
Peter Clifton