gEDA-user: Re: CD driver permissions so GEDA can install

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 13:29:04 -0500, Schulmeyer, K wrote:

> when I look in my /mnt directory there is nothing in there.

Let KDE automount the CD and see where it went.
Check the contents of /etc/mtab while the CD is mounted:
	 cat /etc/mtab

Look for a line that contains "iso9600". (Probably the last line). On my
box it is:
/dev/hdc /cdrom iso9660 ro,noexec,nosuid,nodev,user=kmk 0 0

The second item in the line is the mount point for the CD drive on your
system.

HTH,

---<(kaimartin)>---
--