Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb deleting almost all elements

> I think we need to provide some hook about the lib search path to
> gsch2pcb.

Well, yeah, I didn't suggest changing that part.

> > We also need NetList(Clear) and NetList(Add,pin,pin[,...])
>
> instead of just telling pcb to reload the netlist?

My way doesn't need a separate file.  We can already tell it to load a
netlist from a file.  I suppose it's more consistent to tell pcb to
load from a file, since the file may exist from a previous run.