Re: [gftp] SSL - SSH - How?

Hello, Jack,

There is no GUI (or any other input) for tlswrap.  tlswrap runs
silently.  After it is started, which you did correctly, *then* you
start gftp.  You can start tlswrap manually each time you reboot, or put
it in your .profile or start-up script to be executed automatically.

Under tlswrap, you use 127.0.0.1 on port 7000 for the HOST, and for the
USER you prepend your   ID@   to the front of the destination (where ID
is your actual user ID), and append ":21" to the end of the
destination.  For example, I enter
	a.schapira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:21
in the USER field.  Do NOT use worldnet.upload.att.net or
upload.worldnet.att.net.

You can put your password in the PASS box, or get prompted for it later
with a popup box.   You'll see the PASS command echoed and after a short
pause you get logged in.

HTH,

	-Al