Re: About democracy was Re: Organizing for 6.2

On Tue, 15 Feb 2000, JF Martinez wrote:

> I think something is wrong here because I am taking decisions alone.
> When I was doing 90 % of Indy this was logical but now that we begin
> to have a real team building we will have to make this more democratic
> ie active participants must be able to influence crucial decisions
> like what installer we chose.

I feel comfortable with the older installer at the moment, but I have
never seen anaconda in action. I have downloaded the source for
anaconda from the redhet6.2beta directory tree, but is that the best
place to get it? Other then the CVS.

I would looovvve to find good documentation on anaconda to help give me
a head start understanding  how it all works without spending a
boatload of time on the RH developers list asking questions. But I will
do what is necessary.

--
R.G. Mayhue