Re: [school-core] Fwd: Re: Innerpeace: Your SchoolForge Memberships Status

On Fri, Jan 18, 2002 at 12:39:00PM -0500, Doug Loss wrote:
> Well, the representative of each group _must_ subscribe to
> schoolforge-core.  It seems kind of self-defeating to me to join a
> coalition and then to not take part in it.  Why join at all?  If it's
> because you support the goals of the coalition but aren't interested in
> working toward those goals, then you should be a supporter rather than a
> member.

To satisfy supporters, should we have a schoolforge-news list to keep
them in touch with what's happening in schoolforge?  I guess news postings
could be crossposted: schoolforge-news, schoolforge-discuss so that we
don't have yet-another-list we need to subscribe to. :)  Or you could just
leave it as a separate list (since the -news stuff is likely to be redundant
with current -discuss topics anyway).

Of course it's brash of me to suggest such a list and not volunteer to
prepare the reports, so feel free to trash my idea. :)

Ben