Re: [seul-edu] Getting started: Forming a coalition to promote freeand open toolsand content in education

This `coalition' thread has been one of the most lively and verbose (in
the best sense of course) for a while. There have been several
international contributions.

I wonder if anyone has the time/energy/organisational ability to sum up
where we're at right now? What proposals are on the table?

And while you're at it ... What do we do
next, what are the core tasks to be done, in what order? How are we going
to organise ourselves? Who wants to work on what? :-)

David B has got some good points, in one order, others have other points
in other orders, it would be good to somehow distill this down to as
simple a set of options as we can as a basis for moving on.

Michael

--
Michael Hall