Re: [seul-edu] Getting started: Forming a coalition to promote free and open toolsand content in education

Roger Dingledine wrote:

> Well, the text as http://www.oswg.org/ makes it look like an uphill
> battle. I can check with Deb to see what she's been up to lately. I will
> do that once we are further along here.

Gee, I hadn't realized they were disbanded!  Still, I doubt if they all disappeared
for the Earth; we may be able to contact some of the writers individually.

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people