Re: [seul-edu] Site tools for Schoolforge

Thanks Tom for the reply.  I am not sure how Microsoft is pushing this
product into schools in the US, but here in Singapore there has been some
beta test trials and some of the schools on the trials have expressed
interest in acquiring it (and have asked my company to help provide it).
Naturally, I am reluctant to go with it and perhaps this ongoing discussion
will help to focus on a viable target of services to meet and exceed.

Good night, Tom.

I am off for lunch.

Regard.

Harish