Re: [seul-edu] Introducing Self, info request

Hello:

My name is Emilio Milian, I'm a linux teacher in the South San Francisco area at the
South San Francisco Adult Education Center. (I also teach networking at City College
of San Francisco, and Windows 2000 in So. SF)

We have a dual booting lab Win2000-Linux with 15 PC's  running Red Hat 7.1 and two
Power Macs. Power Macs running Yellow Dog Linux.
Two years ago, when we started the linux classes, I had some help from the local San
Francisco office of Red Hat, but they closed the office and RH headquarters has
responded they no longer help unless we pay for it.

Our class schedules are online at: http://www.smcoe.k12.ca.us/ssfusd/as/
Linux pages at: http://www.smcoe.k12.ca.us/ssfusd/as/linux1.html
http://www.smcoe.k12.ca.us/ssfusd/as/linux/advanced.html

First day of class is tomorrow evening, so I'm looking for a full linux class as we
had the past two years.

Since I have a full time day job and teach other evenings as well, I am not able to
attend LUG meetings and meet users.  Only users I have met have been thru the mail
list. I had had a couple of visits from Joseph from VA Linux to class for guest
speaker presentations as well as from a small local  ISP running linux.

I'm open to suggestions for linux class as well as open for receiving your help if
you are willing to assist.

Emilio Milian