Re: docutg: SGML Software (again)

I didn't do anything to SGMLtools to get it to work.  I
had to something to LyX -- that's it.  However, the CVS
version that LyX requires has this missing VERSION
thing.  I will contact them and see if there is an
update.  What is the current CVS version -- I will ask
if the newest version works with LyX.

> Use the CVS version of SGMLtools! It is far better
than the
> release... What are the changes that needed to be made
to SGMLtools
> for it to work with LyX (or are they just general
functionality
> notes)?

OOPS.  Well, I haven't tried your style sheet then.  I
am currious to see what it does to HTML pages.

> Not DTD, just my stylesheet (which will change again
when I have the
> time to fiddle around with it).

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>