Re: docutg: SGML Software (again)

* Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY (bill@mail.tasis.ch) [991215]:%y13Wed, Dec 15, 1999 at 08:33:17AM +0100]:
> I didn't do anything to SGMLtools to get it to work.  I
> had to something to LyX -- that's it.  However, the CVS
> version that LyX requires has this missing VERSION
> thing.  I will contact them and see if there is an
> update.  What is the current CVS version -- I will ask
> if the newest version works with LyX.

Just update the stylesheets (the guide says how). They are causing the
problem and it is easy to fix this way.

ramin
--
Ramin Miraftabi                         Student of Computer Science
email: ramin@cs.joensuu.fi              University of Joensuu

    - GPG public key ID 49C9CFF7 -- (c) Copyright 1999 -

		 Homepages *finally* updated!