Re: Fw: More Grants for us

Y'can apply for a $25k - $50k research grant to find out if your proposal
is viable for a bigger grant; plenty of regional consortiums are doing this
with NTN. And yes, incorporating or operating under a govt, educational,
inc., assn., or other recognised institutional umbrella does help.

morning Bill!
jimmy