Re: Stealth

On Sat, 9 Apr 2005, Jens Granseuer wrote:
On 08.04.2005 23:28, Jonathan Koren wrote:
On 07.04.2005 23:32, Jonathan Koren wrote:
Say the low bits identify
individual units (i.e. medium tank, aa tank, heavy tank) and the high bits
indicate a broad unit class (i.e. tank, boat, aircraft, artillery, train,
person)?
[...]
I wasn't thinking that you'd select individual units to enter a building.
I was thinking you'd select the unit classes instead.  e.g. "Only tanks
and personnel can enter," not "Only infantry, heavy tanks, medium tanks,
and antiaircraft tanks can enter."

Um, ok, fine. If you say so...

I was just thinking toggle switches for each unit class. Well why do you think you need to select each individual unit?

--
Jonathan Koren World domination? I'll leave that to the jkoren@xxxxxxxxxx religious nuts and Republicans, thank you.
http://www.cs.siu.edu/~jkoren/ -- The Monarch, "Venture Brothers"