Nikola's map (was: Clipped Wings)

On 06.12.2006 06:15, Nikola Smolenski wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 December 2006 19:24, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> > > I'll try to make my proposed
> > > factory-introduction map.
> >
> > Now, that sounds great.
>
> Here it is, alpha version. I suck at giving names, so feel free to give the
> level and bases any names you want.

Since it's still alpha (and I need to get a release done), just a few
quick comments.

* Phew. It's tough. I've played three times now, and lost all of them 8-)
  I like the challenge, but I suspect we'll have to lower the difficulty
  a little for the normal setting. Don't bother until other people have
  told you to, though ;-)

* You're using trenches as roads. That's not quite what they were
  intended for. ;-)

* I guess we need to tweak the story a little so it fits the campaign plot

* If this is the introductory map for factories, I wonder if maybe we
  should reduce the list of producable units a little in order not to
  overwhelm the player

Nice work so far.

Jens