Re: Fwd: Re: Clipped Wings

On Sunday 26 November 2006 4:18 am, Nikola Smolenski wrote:
> IMO, too easy no matter which side I choose. Perhaps removal of the factory
>  in upper left would help. BTW, you have a broken road in the lower left
>  corner.

Arrr.  I'm way behind.  :)  Ok, took the factory and it was...different.  I
got overwhelmed from down below somehow instead, not sure what I did
differently down there that allowed that to happen, though.  At least I
knocked out all his aircraft.  Lost by one turn.  He got one more infantry
through, and I knocked it down to 2 hit points, and I had an infantry outside
his base.

Looks fine.  :)

So, story...  since I dug up the post with the story for the campaign in it,
now I'm confused where this fits in.  Which map is it supposed to be in the
yalwa campaign?

Dave