Re: Network game (Attention translators!)

On 17.12.2006 12:30, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> > * when losing connection, to have the ability to re-join the game at the
> >   state just-before-crash ?
>
> The solution I am going for (I think) is to ask the user whether he wants
> to save the game when "Connection lost" dialog pops up. Also, since you
> can now choose the side you want to play we no longer eally need the
> restriction that only the server can save a network game.

This is now committed as well.

In the process I modified the confirmation dialog string when disconnecting
to better reflect the new behaviour:

 # MSG_ASK_ABORT_NETWORK
-Really disconnect? The current game will be lost!
+Really leave the current game and disconnect?

Jens