[f-cpu] Re: There's something going wrong here...

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 12:28:15AM +0200, Michael Riepe wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 09:33:08PM +0200, Cedric De Wilde wrote:
> And the best idea you had was to add *yet another* new site?
> Go sit in a corner.

The 3 others will be redirected to the new when it'll be ready.

> What this project really needs is somebody who kicks off all those who
> say "we need to reorganize" but never wrote a fucking line of VHDL code
> in their sad lives.

I'm not a developper and I haven't the required level to wrote a line of
VHDL, I just wan't to help the f-cpu with my modest capabilities.

> I'm tired of this kind of shit. It literally makes me SICK!
> Under these conditions, you should not count on me any longer.

Hey! When I asked some months ago if I can help, it wasn't my intention
to make someone sick. If you wan't I leave and stop the new web site, say
it. The f-cpu project need you more than me.

Daique