Re: Management status (was: Re: (FC-Devel) License Question Answered)

Hi, Jeff!

JW> 3) An overall design coordinator (project focus, schedule etc)

If no one else volunteers, I may venture to take on this.  The only problem
is that I may be subject to random periods of silence with unpredicable
lenght, when my regular job takes over.  If someone would cover me at that
periods, I'm in the game.

The questions, which I'll start with, as the coordinator, will be:
  1 project milestones
  2 actions necessary to achieve those milestones
  3 the person, responsible for each milestone
  4 the person, responsible web server
  5 the person, responsible for public cvs repository of documents and code

--
SY, Andrey V Khavryutchenko	http://www.kbi.kiev.ua/~akhavr

Shick's Law:
	There is no problem a good miracle can't solve.