Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 01:59:29 +0000
From: Chen Ofek <chenofek@zahav.net.il>
To: freecase-devel@seul.org
Subject: A new project

Hi All!

I would like to start a new open project for CASE tools.  In the beginning
this project will be a research project. I would like to develope a new
paradigm for software design and engineering.

The next step will be to make better CASE tools based on this new
paradigm, and then new sub-projects based on these paradigm and tools.

I would like to call the enw paradigm COncept Morphing
Programming (COMP).  For more information see :
http://members1.visualcities.com/cheno/comp/comp.html

Chen Ofek

----- End forwarded message -----