Re: (FC-Devel) What is happening with FreeCase ?

Pierre Jarillon wrote:

> Le mar, 08 fév 2000, vous avez écrit :
> This project needs a leader with a lot of free time.
> Unfortunatly for us, the creator, Jeff Wolfe stopped because he found a good
> job. Other people try to do their best to replace Jeff... but now the project is
> sleeping. My skill in UML is not sufficient to be a leader, but I propose this :
>
> >From 5 to 9 July, at Bordeaux (France) we have a great event
>        LIBRE SOFTWARE MEETING
> The first meeting of all the free hackers in the world.
> More informations (preliminary) at http://www.abul.org/

  Hello Freecasers,

  I've been inactive with this project since I joined in a
year ago, that's partially because I've been investing much in
SE teaching. This could be changing and I might have more time
for this project. I don't have any particular skill to be a
leader or whatsoever, but, living in France, I might be able
to represent FreeCASE at the meeting, with your help... I hope :-)

  By the way some persons on the list might remember the
problem I had last year with SE teaching. Many has very
nicely replied and their replies very much helped me convince
people to listen to an "industrial" and every thing went OK
(many thanks everybody !). This year it's a new professor who's
taking (by force) the responsibilty of Software projects, which
I assumed (and learned much) for the last 4 years. Beyond
ethical problems, what he's proposing is merely nonesense,
that's why I might be having more time for my own project.

  Mamoun
--
Mamoun ALISSALI
LIUM                           Tel: (33-2) -02-43 83 38 47