Re: (FC-Devel) What is happening with FreeCase ?

Le mar, 08 fév 2000, vous avez écrit :
> I have been subscribed to this mailing list now for two weeks thninking that
> it would be busy and interesting. But no postings whatsoever have been made
> in that time. Is development of FreeCase still going on or has it been
> cancelled due to lack of interest ?

This project needs a leader with a lot of free time.
Unfortunatly for us, the creator, Jeff Wolfe stopped because he found a good
job. Other people try to do their best to replace Jeff... but now the project is
sleeping. My skill in UML is not sufficient to be a leader, but I propose this :

From 5 to 9 July, at Bordeaux (France) we have a great event
       LIBRE SOFTWARE MEETING
The first meeting of all the free hackers in the world.
More informations (preliminary) at http://www.abul.org/

We hope to have the visit of the creator of UML.
The meeting is free, absolutly free.
I invite you and all people who are interested in UML to come at Bordeaux
I have been told that some people of the KDE project are working on the same
subject.
I suggest you to rewrite this mail in a correct english and to forward this
information all around the world.
We are negotiating low prices for travel by Air-France for this event.

More : major hackers can be sponsorized because we want to create a world event.
More informations will be provided soon on the ABUL site.

Best regards
--
Pierre Jarillon	 http://www.atlantic-line.fr/~jarillon
Président de l'ABUL http://www.abul.org/