Re: gEDA-user: Finished drawing two sided board in PCB. Any comment?

9000 VAX wrote:

I don't use thermal around vias because I don't know how to do that in
PCB. Also it seems there is no need for vias to have thermal, since
vias are solder masked by PCB and I will be unable to put solder in
the via holes any way. I will double check pads for thermals. Actually
I have already found some places that my "fake thermals" made by short
traces do not join to the ground polygan.

Select the layer you want the thermal to connect to (must be a polygon around hole), hit F10 to select the thermal tool and click the via or pin where you want the thermal.

-- Darrell Harmon 100x100mm SBC running GNU/Linux: http://dlharmon.com/sbc.html