Re: gEDA-user: simulation advice

> But I still don't understand why you would want your file system to see
> myapp.log as being a different file from myApp.log?

foo.c is a C program
foo.C is a C++ program

Which does a Makefile choose first?  And yes, gcc cares about case, so
don't use wildcards.

"cvs" is a program
"CVS" is a subdirectory for source control

I've been through all this with DJGPP.  For years we dealt with case
insensitive filesystems.  Really, the filesystem shouldn't change on
its own - it should be 100% case sensitive (preferred), or at least
100% case insensitive, not the mutant "case preserving" that MS chose.