RE: gEDA-user: simulation advice

Do you mix your C and C++ projects' source code together like that?  I
wouldn't.

> "cvs" is a program
> "CVS" is a subdirectory for source control

And that will still work unless they are both within the same parent
directory.  If they arey, then give the program a different name or an
extension.

> I've been through all this with DJGPP.  For years we dealt
> with case insensitive filesystems.  Really, the filesystem
> shouldn't change on its own -

I agree here; it should keep whatever I type in for the case, and that's the
way it has worked since at least windows 2000.

> it should be 100% case
> sensitive (preferred), or at least 100% case insensitive, not
> the mutant "case preserving" that MS chose.

But if it's case insensitive, why shouldn't it preserve whatever you type
in?  I use case to make names more readable, but like the convenience of not
having to type it in camel-hump case for a quick-and-dirty script.

I guess I should stop arguing this; I can live and work with either one as
long as I know what's expected, even if it's not how I would have designed
it...