Re: gEDA-user: simulation advice

On Apr 4, 2007, at 10:54 AM, David Kerber wrote:
But I still don't understand why you would want your file system to
see myapp.log as being a different file from myApp.log?

foo.c is a C program foo.C is a C++ program

Which does a Makefile choose first?  And yes, gcc cares about
case, so don't use wildcards.

Do you mix your C and C++ projects' source code together like that? I wouldn't.

Mixing languages in a single program is perfectly legitimate. I've done a ton of mixed C and FORTRAN development, for example, and I can certainly see situations in which mixed C and C++ development would be advantageous.

           -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL