Re: gEDA-user: 4-bit_12-LED.png (PNG Image, 1024x768 pixels)

> I don't think there is another way but to use wire jumps to
> explicitely tell the reader that there is no connection on a
> crossing.

Sorry, you're wrong.  The correct thing to do is the same thing
everyone else on the planet is doing.  This means, crossed lines
without a dot are not connected, crossed lines with a dot are.  That's
the standard, that's what everyone does, so we do it also.