Re: gEDA-user: 4-bit_12-LED.png (PNG Image, 1024x768 pixels)

DJ Delorie wrote:
I don't think there is another way but to use wire jumps to
explicitely tell the reader that there is no connection on a
crossing.

Sorry, you're wrong. The correct thing to do is the same thing everyone else on the planet is doing. This means, crossed lines without a dot are not connected, crossed lines with a dot are. That's the standard, that's what everyone does, so we do it also.

Yep.  That old way showing a croquet wicket shaped wire jumping over another
is pretty old now...  you see it on things from 1925... and a few tube circuit diagrams.

John Griessen