Re: gEDA-user: chipscope vs. rerouting signals to test pads/pins

carzrgr8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> OK, I was right, it is fpgaeditor.  You will be using the 'probes' portion of it.  Here's the run down:

<snip>

> If you need some screen shots, I could probably provide some.

Thanks for checking this. I've never tried it myself, but can see it
would be useful.

There's one little bit of advice you might be able to help with - I'm
running ISE 10.1.03 on a Fedora 9 system and several of the GUI apps are
impossible to run because they're linked against libXm.so.3 which isn't
in any of the standard Fedora repositories. I've tried installing the
CCRMA openmotif package, but that provides libXm.so.4. Do you have any
suggestions on how to get around this?

Thanks,

Eric