Re: gEDA-user: Crash in gschem

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:34:55 +0200
Stefan Salewski <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe you should try to give an exact, step by step instruction how you
> produce the bug. And maybe you should give more details about your box,
> i.e. compiler-version, OS, version of GTK and other libraries...

It quite simple really.

1) Start gschem,
2) Draw a vertical pin ('a' 'p' draw line)
3) Crash on clicking the endpoint (backtrace is in previous message)

gcc version 4.2.3

OS is Linux (of course. Kernel is 2.6.28), GTK+ is 2.16.0, glib-2.20.0.

I also compiled all the gEDA files of the same version (first).
All other libraries are near the latest versions, as was necessary to
compile the latest GTK and friends.

John