Re: gEDA-user: SMD soldering challenge status

>    Ok DJ, you're having FAR too much fun with this. ;)

You've got to have fun at some part.  Building 100 kits from the box
of parts I'll get, and mailing them out, isn't going to be as fun as
this part.  And it's more fun that fixing the last remaining bugs in
the global puller code.

At the moment, I just have a circuit built up on my son's RS learning
lab, and a spreadsheet of parts and costs.  I *had* a PCB layout, but
if I'm actually going to put a working circuit on it, I need to start
from scratch.