Re: gEDA-user: gschem: Adding net names to a bus

1. Draw the bus
2. add one net to the bus
3. add the netname attribute to the net using a wildcard e.g. netname=A?
4. (optional) edit the label properties (alignment, textsize, ...)
5. copy the net (with label and busripper) as many times as you need
6. mark all netnames
7. use the attribute --> autonumber text dialog
8. write "netname=A" to the searchtext and modify the options

Thanks... that was what I was looking for.

As long as I have your attention, do you mind if I ask another question?

The other night when I created a bus and attached my nets to it, the
bus rippers were all attached as \.  (That is, angled from top to
bottom and left to right).  Tonight, for some reason, they seem to be
attaching as /.  Did I change something between two nights ago and
tonight?

--wpd