Re: gEDA-user: the Embedded Muse

> I knew about windows port, but honestly not much about the others.  If I
> knew he'd be quoting me, maybe I'd have been more complete.  He's a good
> guy, and I was just giving him a pointer to some cool stuff.

Don't get me wrong; we appreciate the evangelism.  I've just learned
over the years to be very careful about what I say in public, because
you never know when it might be quoted.

Plus, I've been trying to dispel the "linux only" misconception for a
while now, so I bring this up whenever someone mentions it.