Re: gEDA-user: wishful UI

On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 11:33 -0600, John Doty wrote:

> Classification is opposed to modular, orthogonal design. Don't classify, describe.

And no, I do not really think so.

Classification is fine, it is a very powerful invention, and it can
support modular design. For building my house, I buy components of class
"window" and of class "door". This is modular design. In the shop I ask
for windows, I do not describe like "a rectangular or rounded object,
with a frame of wood or metal or plastic and with minimal light
absorption for wavelength 400 to 760 nm of the inner.

Best regards,

Stefan Salewski