Re: gEDA-user: Multiple pages

On Tuesday 17 August 2010, kai-martin knaak wrote:
>  I tend to do simulation with ltspice.

You have said many times how much you love LTspice, and how much
you dislike the gEDA environment for simulation.

How about stepping forward to do something about it?

I have asked many times over many years for help with gnucap,
especially with the gnucap/geda interface.

Most gnucap users are not geda users.  The most active Gnucap
users look at it as an alternative to high priced simulators
like Spectre, Nanosim, BDA and Saber.  Not (what they consider
to be toys) like LTspice.  Therefore the development focus has
been in areas that appeal to high end users, and not on the "low
hanging fruit" that seems to be needed here.

You can be a hero by applying your knowledge, bringing what you
like about LTspice here, and helping to solve that problem you
are well aware of.

This is really an open invitation to anyone who wants to help,
but Kai has been rather vocal about it, hence the personal
invitation.