Re: gEDA-user: Ricks email client

Rick Collins wrote:

>>windows/browse_thread/thread/7a4e64bb565870c9
>>Does Rick use eudora? ---<)kaimartin(>--- --
>>Kai-Martin Knaak ÃÂffentlicher PGP-SchlÃÂssel:
                   ^                    ^^
looks like your client messes all non ascii characters

>>http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&amp;search=0x6C0B9F53
>
> No change.  It is still all run together.

The header of my posting still said
although I had it cnfigured to send quoted printable. Maybe my news reader
needs to be restarted to activate the change. That's what I did now. If
there still is no change, it must be gmane munging header and encoding.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Ãffentlicher PGP-SchlÃssel: