Re: gEDA-user: Creating bill of materials?

   On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 6:50 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak
   <[1]kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   Andy Fierman wrote:
   > I don't know if that bug report can still be accessed since the
   > SourceForge Tracker had been disabled:

   [2]https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=818426&aid=2793743
   &group_id=161080

     All bugs have been imported to launchpad. This particular report got
     number #698608 :
            [3]https://bugs.launchpad.net/geda/+bug/698608
     Unfortunately, nothing has been done about it. It was still listed
     as "new"
     some minutes ago. The faulty behavior shows in my install, too. So I
     changed
     the  status to "confirmed".
     gattrib seems to be a bit neglected by developers. It feels more
     like a
     proof of concept than like a powerful tool. In my humble opinion, it
     would be better export/import to a spread sheet application like
     oocalc
     or gnumeric. This would avoind reinventing lots of wheels. If
     anything
     special is needed within the spread sheet, oocalc comes with full
     fledged scripting ability...
     ---<)kaimartin(>---
     PS: Would you guys mind not to top-post? Consider this: