Re: gEDA-user: pcb HID GUI options: gtk, lesstif?

On 08/22/2011 08:58 PM, DJ Delorie wrote:
if you use pcb with the Lesstif GUI, why?

The lesstif GUI was designed to use very little screen space, leaving
the maximum amount of space for the board.

It also serves as a check point to make sure the HID interface doesn't
become gtk-specific.  Peter and I seem to be taking the two GUIs in
different directions, which helps make sure that we *can* continue to
do such things.

  This is really, really good thinking.

           -Dave

--