Re: gEDA-user: xaw vs. gtk future?

> Pcb's 's' and similar commands change the size by fixed increments (5
> or 10 mils typically).  If I want a size that is not a multiple of the
> inrement different from the current size, I use an text editor.
> How do you make a 40 mil via into a 43 mil one?

In most CAD programs, there's a command line interface that's used a
lot.  PCB's is not so usable, but perhaps we can expand it so that it
meets these kinds of needs.

Also, perhaps we could add a "properties" tool, with a dialog box that
lets you specify which aspects you're changing, and what to change
them to.  So you could set it to "43mil drill" and each time you click
on a pad/via, it sets the drill to 43mil.  Shift-click would copy the
object's current properties to the dialog box.