Re: gEDA-user: Re: hierarchy of schematics

John Luciani wrote:
On 12/19/06, Kai-Martin Knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Has anybody done this before?

My sch-matrix script (http://www.luciani.org/geda/util/matrix.html) creates copies of a schematic with updated refdes's. It could be modified to update netnames (or other component attributes) as well. The companion program, pcb-matrix, creates a matching PCB.

I made a oneliner mod to pcb-matrix to get it to do hierarchic names of layout cells, with all their component names repeated with number increments. I imagine modifying the gschem version would be as easy.