Re: gEDA-user: four-layer builds (was: anyone has had success with 0.2mm?)

> Who are you using for 4 layer?

I've used 4pcb and Sierra for the two 4-layer boards I've done so far.
Both were done well enough to exceed my right to complain :-)

If you only need one board, though, pcb-pool has similar design rules.
I've used them for 2-layer boards; the drill accuracy is slightly
worse (and deliver times much longer) than the other two, but good
enough for 6/6/13 rules, and the one-board price is pretty good.

BatchPCB does 4-layer too, but it gets expensive as the board size
goes up.