Re: gEDA-user: updating your OS, was: Re: Export gerber crash

Hi Peter,
	System Administratiion updates manager (first install updates then
upgrad) New distribution 7.10 is available "UPGRADE BUTTON" click and
eventually ...
Failed to fetch
http://medibuntu.sos-sts.com/repo/dists/feisty/free/binary-amd64/Packages.gz 404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://medibuntu.sos-sts.com/repo/dists/feisty/non-free/binary-amd64/Packages.gz 404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://medibuntu.sos-sts.com/repo/dists/feisty/free/source/Sources.gz
404 Not Found
Failed to fetch
http://medibuntu.sos-sts.com/repo/dists/feisty/non-free/source/Sources.gz 404 Not Found

So I can not update to Gutsy.  Regards Ian.