Re: gEDA-user: pcb 20070912 and GTK trouble

On Sun, 9 Dec 2007, DJ Delorie wrote:

>Is this similar to the lesstif bug I fixed a while ago, where grid
>snapping causes the crosshair to leave the window?

I don't know the fixed lestiff bug, but this gtk seems to be what you
described. The other half of the bug was that after scrolling away, it
forgot to update some GTK scroll states while it updated others, this why
it jumped back on the next action that tried to scroll.