Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb update

> The problem may have been that he specified the libraries in gschemrc rather
> than gafrc.
>
>                                  Peter

with gafrc in the project directory it starts off with

<<
Read garbage in
[/home/stanley82/Artwork/Schematic_sym/Transformer_base.sym] :

<<
Skipping the m4 processor for pcb footprints
[/home/stanley82/Artwork/Xf_base/Nano_xtaling_base.sch]
(value=unknown) PCB element for footprint Nano_Xtal_base.fp

with gafrc renamed I as junk the printout start is different.

---------------------------------
gEDA/gnetlist pcbpins Backend
This backend is EXPERIMENTAL
Use at your own risk!
---------------------------------

[/home/stanley82/Artwork/Xf_base/Nano_xtaling_base.sch]
WARNING: Found a placeholder/missing component, are you missing a symbol
file? [Transformer_base.sym]
[/home/stanley82/Artwork/Xf_base/Nano_xtaling_base.sch]
WARNING: Found a placeholder/missing component, are you missing a symbol
file? [Transformer_base.sym]
Skipping the m4 processor for pcb footprints

I'm going to re-draw the schematic.  I suspect my dot.sym file is not up
to standard.  It may be fine in schem but not for the other apps.  Also
when I put ./ in the gafrc file, that gave a different printout.
Between snow storms I may find some time to have another go.

	Also are all the programs backwards and forwards compatible with each
other; ie will the latest gschem work with an older gsch2pcb?  Is there
what Nortel would have called a cil compatible issue lineup?
		Regards Ian.