Re: gEDA-user: gsch2pcb update

I have found the problem.  My home directory contains the file gafrc
which has the line of form
(component-library "${HOME}/Artwork/Schematic_sym") this worked well
with the default gEDA and PCB that came with Ubuntu Feisty.  Once
updated to Gutsy and the updated default gEDA and PCB; gsch2pcb failed
to find the symbols.  adding the same gafrc to the project director made
no difference.

	Solution adding the full path to the line
(component-library "/home/stanley82/Artwork/Schematic_sym") to the gafrc
in the project directory has fixed it.  I have not tried going back to
only having a gafrc file in the home directory but will.  I guess it may
be something deep in bash linux theology of shell variables.

                      Regards Ian.